-Set keybinds along with the name of a shelf to link them
-Add or Remove keybinds with the [ - ] and [ + ] buttons
-Check existing keybinds with the [Maya Hotkeys] button
Upon pressing the keybind, your toolbar will pop up, and when you use one of the tools, it will dissapear out of your way.
You can resize this menu, and it will remain that size in the future
Currently pressing the [x] will not save the size, any other means of closing the menu will. I suggest either using a tool, or pressing "Q"
HOW TO INSTALL
- Navigate to your maya scripts directory
- PC: C:/Documents/maya/(version)/scripts
- MAC: "Awaiting Testing"
- Unzip the contents of "PopupShelf" to that folder
- You should see a file named "howellPopupShelf_Install.py", Drag this file into your maya viewport, and you will have a new button appear in your active shelf
- Click the newly created button and begin setting up your Popup Shelves!